- 1 How do you get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently
- 1.1 Treating a bed bug infestation so it does not happen again
- 1.2 Steam clean bedding, carpets, recliners, and furniture
- 1.3 Spot treat surface areas with residual bed bug spray
- 1.4 How can I get rid of bed bugs myself
- 1.5 Residual bed bug spray
- 1.6 What is the best way to get rid of bed bugs in your house?
- 1.7 Why a residual bed bug killer is so important
- 1.8 Complimentary bed bug treatment sample to reduce outbreaks
- 1.9 Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Completely
How do you get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently
What’s important to understand is persistence and following the protocols. A bed bug treatment must not end after one treatment. This is because of external sources out of your control, which we will explain in a bit.
- Inspect entire property for evidence of bed bugs
- Collect removable linens, clothing, encasements & wash in high heat
- High heat steam clean bedding, carpeting, recliners, and furniture
- Spot treat all surfaces with bed bug spray
- Vacuum all areas of the property & seal bag and throw away
- Re-treat property with residual bed spray to prevent future re-infestations
Treating a bed bug infestation so it does not happen again
The section below will explain the steps and tools to treat a bed bug infestation properly. If you wish for a detailed treatment guide, review our professionals bed bug treatment procedures. This was collaborated with pest managers to ensure bed bugs are removed entirely.
Steam clean bedding, carpets, recliners, and furniture
Don’t shy away from this step because you may believe a heat treatment is expensive. It’s truly not, and you can do it yourself if you choose. You will want a high-heat steam cleaner that is powerful enough to singe these bed bugs and eggs in seconds. Take a peak this specially designed bed bug steamer that is the most popular hand-held one out there.
- Of course, this is not a must… but when working with pest control managers, resorts, and health facilities they all found faster success by doing there bed bug treatment accompanied by the hand-held bed bug steamer.
- Just remember to use the steamer before using your bed bug spray. This way you do not wash away the dry residual from the bed bug treatment.
Spot treat surface areas with residual bed bug spray
I know what your saying… “I tried just about everything, but I still got bed bugs.”Yes, we hear that alot. The major reason this is happening is the product you are using and the treatment process. n reality… most products out on the market are simply contact killers and are using harmful pesticides which bed bugs are becoming immune to.
This was why resorts and health facilities came to Green Bean Buddy to setup a discreet treatment which smelled fantastic, yet would kills all pests and have a residual that would prevent the bed bugs and other pests from re-infesting the rooms.
- There were multiple month studies which were conducted in government run museum and multi room health facility using this true bio-engineered bed bug formulation. After the first residual treatment… the Entomological scientists monitored for a period.
- Yes 11 months!!! And there was not one sign of bed bugs. So… yes, residual is important and stop using off the shelf cheap contact killers. They will cost you more in the long run.
- It’s up to you, but consider a true non-toxic residual bed bug treatment that you can do yourself.
How can I get rid of bed bugs myself
It should re-iterated… that you yourself are capable of getting rid of bed bugs. This is not some selling pitch or motivational statement… it’s entirely a fact.
How else can resorts get rid of bed bugs so quickly or… how does a multi-room nursing home completely keep bed bugs away for months.
It’s the product and the process. Stick with treatments and spot treat with a residual bed bug spray to protect your property from bed bugs.
Residual bed bug spray
- Bed bug steamer
- Hypo-allergenic dust mite and bed bug detergent
- Vacuum cleaner
- Garbage bags
- Tape to seal bags
- Magnifying glass for inspection
- Green Bean Buddy for questions (ask in comment section)
You simply will want to follow the procedure steps above and stay consistent. The goal here is to treat your property and be aware of external sources which may cause another infestation.
What is the best way to get rid of bed bugs in your house?
Getting rid of bed bugs for good in your house is very possible but you have to be diligent about it. Cleaning and treating your home properly using the correct bed bug formulas that actually work are extremely important.
We have all spent a lot of money on bed bug products that just didn’t seem to get the job done. It is extremely important to use a bed bug killer that has some type of residual effect meaning it will stay active killing them even after it dries. If the bed bug spray doesn’t have a residual it is labeled as a contact killer meaning it kills the bed bugs you see but what about the ones you don’t see?
This is the reason why the keyword here is “RESIDUAL” because the bed bugs will take the product back to their nest and start killing the nest as well. The residual product will kill the bed bugs you don’t see
Why a residual bed bug killer is so important
- Kills on contact… also allows pests to bring formulation back to nest
- Creates a dry-clear barrier on surfaces preventing re-infestation
- Prevents bed bugs from re-producing and biting
- Without a residual treatment you will simply be continuing a vicious and painful cycle. If you use contact killers, the expenses will be never ending as you will need to continually to re-treat.
Complimentary bed bug treatment sample to reduce outbreaks
If you or someone you know has bed bugs, fleas, or other biting insects. There is a program available with the purpose of reducing the risk of bed bug and flea outbreaks. Green Bean Buddy mission is to infuse wellness into the home of the human being.
- Reports of bed bug infestations have been on the rise. Fortune 500 companies who work with us privately have been increasing their purchasing for hotels, resorts, and health facilities.
- It is becoming a quite concerning ordeal and Green Bean Buddy is looking to assist the local victims best way we can.
- To reserve a complimentary sample for you or a family member, visit this local page being served to specific locations. Please limit one complimentary sample per household.
Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Completely
Upon embarking on a journey to Infuse wellness into the homes of every human being. The CEO trekked across the globe into unique agricultural areas which locals deep in the jungles of Peru would maintain. After collaborating and learning from these ancient tribes, it was clear that pests were not a problem for these inhabitants. The secret remedies passed to them was simply natural ingredients of the earth.
And this is how the Green Bean Buddy, bug killer line came to be. Now a widely recognized pest control product to not only kills pests, but also prevent with a unique residual.
Bed bug bites are simply annoying and you can’t stop yourself from scratching your body all day. They would cause you redness and rashes, giving rise to acne.